- 2 small shallots,
- 2 dl white wine
- 1 bunch of chervil,
- 1 carrot
- 1 bunch of parsley,
- 1 onion
- 1 bunch of chives,
- 600g potatoes
- 1 tablespoon of sherry vinegar
- 150g butter
- 10 cl single cream,
- Fallot Dijon Mustard
- 30 g pine kernels,
- 30 g breadcrumbs
- 50 cl olive oil,
– Poach the calf’s head with the white wine, some water, salt, pepper and the onion; then leave to cool.
– Peel and wash the potatoes, cut them in four and sauté them in butter; add a few parsley leaves at the last minute.
– Make the herb pesto:
In a mortar, crush half the bunch of parsley, half the bunch of chervil, half the bunch of chives and the pine kernels with 1 tablespoonful of mustard.
Add the olive oil and season.
-Make the sauce Gribiche: cut the 2 shallots up finely, chop the capers, half the bunch of parsley, half the bunch of chervil, and half the bunch of chives. Cut the gherkins in a brunoise (finely diced). Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and add a tablespoonful of sherry vinegar and a tablespoonful of Fallot Dijon mustard.
– Whip the cream to a Chantilly and add a tablespoonful of Fallot mustard.
– In a frying pan, brown the calf’s head on each side in a little oil. Spread the sauce Gribiche on one side and sprinkle with breadcrumbs; brown slightly in the oven.
– Put the browned calf’s head on the plate with the potatoes and the mustard cream, and decorate with snipped herbs and the herb pesto.
Crunchy salad with langoustines
Roast epoisses in a gingerbread and orange nonette
Cod in Fallot mustard with gingerbread crumbs
Calf’s head sauce Gribiche prepared our way
Rabbit cooked several ways
Chicken Fricassee with Fallot Dijon Tarragon Mustard
Thick salmon with Fallot Dijon Basil Mustard
Snails and Squid in Dijon Mustard
Pig’s Trotters Cromesquis with Fallot mustard “à l’ancienne”
Chantilly Oysters with Burgundy Verjuice
Fresh Crayfish Delight, Virgin Citrus and Tarragon Mustard
St. Pierre Fillet, Asparagus and Walnut Mustard
Red Mullet Artichoke Basil Mustard
Rice Crackers with Basil Mustard
Roasted Pigeon, Morels in Fallot Hot Mustard Cream
Calf’s Head Seasoned with Tarragon Mustard
Beef Fillet with Carrots, Fallot Blackcurrant Mustard
Jumbo Gambas à la Plancha, Fennel with White Balsamic Vinegar